|Welcome to Trip Spam!
||[Apr. 16th, 2007|12:15 pm]
What is Trip Spam?
Trip Spam is a community for sharing photos of places you've been. It doesn't have to be a big, fancy vacation (though those are great too), but anywhere you've been - to the park, the zoo, a local museum, a concert, or your own backyard.
Being on a trip is a way of looking at the world. It's taking the time to notice the world around you. You can do that in you hometown or on the other side of the world. When you do, drop by and share it with us!
1. Please identify the location of your trip and caption the photos, so we know what we're looking at. (Whether the captions are of an informative or humorous nature is your call.)
2. Please use an lj-cut. You may post one reasonably-sized photo (longest side should be no more than about 400 pixels) outside the cut as a sample.
3. Please limit the number of photos to something reasonable (5-15 depending on size). You can link to a gallery if there are more you wish to share, or create additional posts.
4. No explicit photos, please. And no photos copyrighted to someone other than yourself. Keep it clean, keep it legal.
5. Feel free to post a travelogue following the photos, but it's not a requirement.
Now show us where you've been!